I finally got a photo of what the sign looks at night. This picture makes it look pretty good actually
We took the boys to the kite festival. Caden really liked it. The wind was blowing like crazy and when he used the big kit he could barely hold on. Luckily we had a small mickey mouse kit for him too. He loves to run around out doors.


3 comments:
I like the sign at night.
Trev
Court,
I love all the new pics. I hadn't been to your blog in a couple of months. The boys are so cute. I love the little baby pics of Dexter. It's gets me very excited for my little one arriving soon. Looks like things are going well for your family. Love Val
Wow! I gotta catch up! Caught your blog addy on Sanders site. Looking forward to the updates! If you ever want to check us out: http://samewarren.blogspot.com/
Happy to see your family is growing!
Post a Comment