Wednesday, July 04, 2007





Here's a few pictures of the 4 of us on the 4th of July party at the Vernon Wirtlin Park in St. George. We had a blast, despite the 114 degree temperature!! Phew...it was SO hot! There were pony rides, a ton of fun booths, bouncy castles, 2 100ft. long slip-n-slides (you know my boys LOVED that), and a bazillion little kids :) I thought that these were fun pictures of Caden riding a pony, even though Shaune is the one with the huge grin and looks like he is having more fun than Caden. He (Caden) thought that that was the coolest thing ever, until we went glow-in-the-dark mini-golfing to hide from the heat afterwards. It has been the best 4th of July ever!

5 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Looks like fun! But maaaaan, that's hot!

Jessica said...

Wow! I don't think I could leave the house if it were that hot. It was only 85 here and that was almost too hot for me. Did you see the pics of my house and yard?

Sarah Hull said...

Courtney, You are ohhh too kind to me! In reality... I just have a picture of YOU on my fridge in hopes to be as pretty as you one day! YOU are darling and your sweet boys are precious. Loved the pics of the pony ride.

wallaceweb said...

Cute t-shirt Caden!!!

Luisa said...

Sounds like a really fun 4th of July! Except I don't envy you in that 114 degree heat:) You have such a cute fam