Monday, October 13, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things


Rather than spend a million hours going over all the things I have missed blogging on, I thought that I would just list my top ten (pre-marathon) favorite things that have happened recently (don't worry, the marathon will get its own post soon):
1. Love that fall is in the air!!!
2. Love the Gap beanies that my kids wear when it is actually cool enough to wear them :)
3. Love my new neice, Rowan!
4. Love being in parades with my mom and sis!
5. Loved throwing a benefit dinner for a dear friend who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. It was a powerful night of reflection for our little family. What a blessing to finally be able to do something to help someone esle!! We were the recipients of uncounted kindness while Shaune was sick, and it felt so good to be able to pay it forward because you can't pay that kindness back...only forward.
6. Love that one evening my boys went into our closet and dressed themselves in ties to be missionaries, like Uncle Reed. They were pretty proud of themselves :) (I was, too.)
7. Love Gap Kids for making the cutest PJ's ever. I am a total sucker for matching PJ's. The little boys thought it was pretty cool, too.
8. Love it when Dexter comes out of Caden's room in a witches hat and an orange shield. This kid is so random, I can't help but just soak it all up (and snap pictures :).
9. Love it when I get to hang out with my most fabulous, fun Fullerton Girls!!! (Can someone please email me their pictures?? :)
10. Love spray tans!! (More on this later :)

Alright, I'm exhausted, but life has been so great around here...just need some time to document it all!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Don't even know where to start...but you have been busy! I love the boy's beanies! They look so cute in them...love that you have family all around you...and the benefit night to help your friend sounds awesome...Glad that fall is in the air!! I was beginning to wonder why I liked Vegas...and now I remember!:) Can't wait for your marathon post...you inspire me!

Mama Lee said...

what fabulous pictures! those shots of your boys in their hats are BRILLIANT!

Audra said...

Missed you Courtney - I wanna hear all about the marathon. Glad you're well & having fun.

Emily said...

Your boys are getting so big and looking so old. I still expect to see baby Dexter and he's such a little man now. Kids are so fun. I'm glad you take the time to enjoy them. Its so worth it!

Valerie said...

Love the pics of the boys. The beanies are way cute and their blue eyes are beautiful.

Netters said...

I love that I am one of your favorite things.... Thanks so much. I love you guys! The boys are adorable... Love the witches hat. what a character