Why, Courtney, why? I have great plans to start blogging again. I hope it works this time and I do check happyhutchinsons@gmail.com just about daily. Before you go, I also have great plans to actually mail a christmans letter this year. Will you email me your address to the gmail address above? Are you gonna blog again? E-mail address? I hope we can keep in touch. I'd hate to lose you. Love ya , emily
1 comment:
Why, Courtney, why? I have great plans to start blogging again. I hope it works this time and I do check happyhutchinsons@gmail.com just about daily. Before you go, I also have great plans to actually mail a christmans letter this year. Will you email me your address to the gmail address above? Are you gonna blog again? E-mail address? I hope we can keep in touch. I'd hate to lose you. Love ya , emily
Post a Comment