Friday, August 10, 2007

Courtney & Shaune--5th Anniversary at Ashley Lake


The happiest night of my life was celebrating my 5th anniversary with Shaune. We had a fabulous, kid-free date to a wonderful restaurant in the mountains. (Thank you Wallace Family Babysitting Association :) Shaune is my miracle. Thank you for teaching me what love really is. "It is by loving and not by being loved that one can come nearest to the soul of another."--George McDonald. Your example of selfless love for me and the boys is an inspiration to me. It is my most favorite thing about you. I love you always, Wife.

4 comments:

Mattie said...

I love all the pictures of all your adventures!! You guys look so cute in these pictures!!

Sarah Hull said...

You two are darling. Happy anniversary! Courtney... you are a supermodel. Tyra Banks just called and asked for your phone number. She wants you to be on the NEXT TOP MODEL. You'll win forsure. Hands down.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

You guys look great and so very happy! I love it!

Underwood's in Cali said...

You are just too cute. Your quote totally reminded me of what I love about you. You are able to recall the best scripture or quote to fit the circumstance. How do you do it. Congrats on 5 years. Tricia