Monday, February 11, 2008

The Best $11.00 We Have Spent

This is Laser Mania in downtown St. George. It reminds me of the kind of place that should be in a movie like "Napolean Dynamite." Seriously a blast from the past. They have recently painted the interior a lovely lime green and sea-shore blue...apparently this is their idea of an "upgrade."
Anyways, I have to say that despite the looks of this place, we managed to have SUCH a fun family night! My sister and her husband came to have dinner with us and then we all went to play laser tag...Caden, Dex, and I were the "historians" and snapped lots of pictures of the brave laser warriors. We also had a chance to play some air-hockey (thanks, Naty!), Skee-ball (my personal favorite), and get a sweet up plastic frog and army guy for Caden with the Skee-ball tickets :) For family night every week, we always have ice cream for dessert. Tonight, we splurged and went to get a "mini" milkshake. (Their idea of "mini" answers any questions as to why obesity is at all time high's....that shake was HUGE!). Anyways, we spent a total of $11.00 tonight, and as I sit here tonight, I think that it was the best $11.00 we have spent. We just had fun the entire time...laughing, playing, and just being the crazy "Fabulous Four" Wallace's that we are.
What is the best money you have spent recently?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

Oh that rocks! I'm glad you had such a blast with the family...those are the priceless, cherished moments. Thank goodness for bloggoing!

Sarah Hull said...

You guys sure are the fabulous four! What a fun fun FHE!!!

Erin Wallace said...

Lingerie! Just kidding!!!