Thursday, February 04, 2010

WARNING: Contents Under Pressure


I realize that I have 9.5 weeks left; however, I am feeling totally done with being pregant. It seems impossible that my belly can get any bigger.
Where is the genius who is going to invent a time-machine microwave for pregnant mama's? It would be big like a tanning bed (not the stand-up kind, duh) with a belly cut-out so that one could sleep on her stomach. The machine would somehow bake the baby (safely OF COURSE), give the mother-to-be a golden tan that would cover up the black bags under her sleepless eyes, and expedite the last few (miserable) weeks of being Large Marge.
Not too shabby, I think.
Now, Mr. Einstein, please get to work...my back is begging you :)

8 comments:

Julie said...

Courtney I LOVE YOU!
You are seriously the best :)

Jamey said...

I felt it so much more with my second! Hang in there! I'm sure your boys are keeping you busy and you'll deliver 2 weeks early. BTW-- we need to see more pregnant pictures!

The Combs said...

I feel your pain! My last two babies were 10 and 9.5 pounds! My body cant take it anymore! But you will make it...and think of the prize at the end! -Annie

Mama Lee said...

hang in there cuz!!!

Emily said...

And trying to bend, lift and chase after two others only makes your back more and more angry. Thankfully my girls still napped back then (well, I would fall asleep on the floor in their room singing them naptime songs and would wake up to the them playing around me an hour later)
It sounds so corny but looking back is was an awesome time.For me, life with two kids was easy peasy compared to life with three. Kid #3 kicked my trash! Point is ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!
(p.s. everyone else I know says, "number three wasn't any extra work, only extra joy." and then I want to punch them!)

Erin Wallace said...

You're so funny Courtney! Post some pictures of you and your belly please...I really want to see this belly you speak of :)

Carrie Anne said...

the thing is you're probably the cutest pregnant woman in town! i love your ideas, though....tell me when mr. einstein makes it happen!:)

The Coleman Family said...

this to shall pass!! I some how missed the fact that you were expecting again!! Congrats girl!
miss u!!
And it will be worth it! Piper was a 10 baby so i feel your pain!!