SHE'S HERE!! Katharine was born on April 11, 2010 at 6:25am. She weighed 7lbs. 11oz. and was 19.5 inches long. She has been nothing but a beautiful addition to our family. We are completely smitten with her!! She has already brought so much happiness into out home.
Caden is the doting big brother and has quite a soft-spot for his "little sis".





5 comments:
Courtney-
She is gorgeous!! I have had so much fun with my little girl after 3 boys, I know that you are too ! They are just so special.
Congrats! She is gorgeous and you can see the love in the boys eyes. Having protective older brothers can be a good thing!
Congrats & way to beat the odds with 3 of same gender:) Little jealous, so make sure you appreciate...I've been waiting for post/announcement since I didn't really know your due date-She's so sweet!!
oh my goodness! she looks like such a wallace!
Courtney - wow. I wish I were there so I could give you a big hug, hold your baby, make Naty's Mexican dip, and we could all sit and chat and eat! Congratulations - what a sweetie pie!
Post a Comment