WOW! I love this high tech video!! You guys are awesome!!! I am so glad that you now get to experience girls' & all of there well...drama! -JK- She is so beautiful!! And Court, I have to agree with you on the fact Dexter is such a big boy now!!! Remember his little white crazy hair! Oh how I miss seeing that boy romping around in his diaper! I love ya guys, & again am so extrememly happy for you!!
She is pretty amazing! I love, love, love the little bracelet on that perfect, tiny hand. Congratulations to the Wallaces. Love Leslie, Tony & Marshall.
Court- Katharine is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations on your little girl. I am so happy for you and can't wait to meet her in hopefully not too long:) You are so lucky to get to buy pink, pink, and more pink! P.S. Do you have an apple business going on? I saw your blog link to it. Didn't know you were doing that...they look yummy
3 comments:
WOW! I love this high tech video!! You guys are awesome!!! I am so glad that you now get to experience girls' & all of there well...drama! -JK- She is so beautiful!! And Court, I have to agree with you on the fact Dexter is such a big boy now!!! Remember his little white crazy hair! Oh how I miss seeing that boy romping around in his diaper! I love ya guys, & again am so extrememly happy for you!!
She is pretty amazing! I love, love, love the little bracelet on that perfect, tiny hand. Congratulations to the Wallaces. Love Leslie, Tony & Marshall.
Court-
Katharine is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations on your little girl. I am so happy for you and can't wait to meet her in hopefully not too long:) You are so lucky to get to buy pink, pink, and more pink!
P.S. Do you have an apple business going on? I saw your blog link to it. Didn't know you were doing that...they look yummy
Post a Comment