Here is a closer look at the beautiful ring Brett bought Naty. He said when she tried it on that he HAD to buy that one, because she just lit up when she tried it on :)
Congrats to Nat!!! That is so exciting-- always fun to have an addition to the fam! I am so glad you posted so many pics! I have checked it faithfully for weeks...and today was a HAPPY surprise! What a cute fam, your boys are adorable!
Yay Court!!! You took over the blogspot...I'm so glad, cuz I'd been checking your blogspot for months now, and let's just say...I have the picture of Shawn's new office seared into my memory:) Anyways, I've totally been checking out all your updates lately...the boys are so cute and I'm excited for Nat to be engaged. That is so fun!
Lu, you mean you didn't enjoy memorizing our carpet pattern via pictures? Shocking. JK!!!!! I know, the office is great, but let's face it, people pictures are better :) It is fun to be in contact with everyone, too. I just need to learn how to upload picures from my camera to the computer...yah, I know, that's a little backwards :)
4 comments:
WOW! You are a posting extraordinaire today with all these pictures and comments! Thanks for sharing! I love all the updates. Congrats to your sister!
Congrats to Nat!!! That is so exciting-- always fun to have an addition to the fam!
I am so glad you posted so many pics! I have checked it faithfully for weeks...and today was a HAPPY surprise! What a cute fam, your boys are adorable!
Yay Court!!! You took over the blogspot...I'm so glad, cuz I'd been checking your blogspot for months now, and let's just say...I have the picture of Shawn's new office seared into my memory:) Anyways, I've totally been checking out all your updates lately...the boys are so cute and I'm excited for Nat to be engaged. That is so fun!
Lu, you mean you didn't enjoy memorizing our carpet pattern via pictures? Shocking.
JK!!!!! I know, the office is great, but let's face it, people pictures are better :) It is fun to be in contact with everyone, too. I just need to learn how to upload picures from my camera to the computer...yah, I know, that's a little backwards :)
Post a Comment