Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Today, I was watching my toddler, Caden, play in the living room. For a family that is used to a plethora of balls, assorted cars, and now waterguns, it was quite entertaining to watch my son play with a stuffed bear, which he tenderly called Mouse. He swaddled Mouse in a blanket, checked and changed his diaper, and carried him all over the house introducing Mouse to all the other stuffed animals in his toy basket. It was SO fun to watch him play this way. Usually it is all about crashing cars, throwing balls, and wild, wild wrestling. This was a paycheck and a bold reminder that children really do watch closely to what us parents are doing...better make sure that all my actions are worth replication. At least, I know that he can change a diaper :)

1 comment:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I sometimes wonder what I'm going to do if I have a boy. I'm used to the mellow daughter that is my Abby. She is her father's daughter. If one comes out like me, I'm doomed. :oP