There were two in the bed and the little one said, "Roll over! Roll over!" So, DEXTER rolled over! Yup, it's true, Dexter "The Linebacker" Wallace, has rolled over for the first time. Just thought you might want to know :)
I noticed the whole blog thing. It looks good. The one you had befor was this long thing about you guys. I notice things! congrats on the rolling. Br is a huge roller. I love it!
WAY TO GO DEXTER! The "slip-n-slide" party is one amazing idea! I wish we were there to join you. I just can't get enough of slip-n-sliding. You must tell us how your SNS party turns out!
I miss you court! We did go to the convention in Boston. SO COOL! I loved it. Your boys are seriously adorable. Miss you guys. congrats on your practice!
9 comments:
By the way, I noticed the changes and read the top line. So ha! :oP
I noticed the whole blog thing. It looks good. The one you had befor was this long thing about you guys. I notice things! congrats on the rolling. Br is a huge roller. I love it!
I also noticed the changes. I like.
Heh...thanks you guys :) I guess that I better change it back to something mormal :)
Wow! Dex rolled over already? That seems young! This is Alyssa. My blog is at theshrouthouse.blogspot.com.
Hey, Alyssa! I can't get to your blog. Is it under construction?
WAY TO GO DEXTER!
The "slip-n-slide" party is one amazing idea! I wish we were there to join you. I just can't get enough of slip-n-sliding. You must tell us how your SNS party turns out!
I miss you court! We did go to the convention in Boston. SO COOL! I loved it. Your boys are seriously adorable. Miss you guys. congrats on your practice!
Hey, girls! This is SO fun that we can stay in touch. So, the SNS party was a blast...TOTALLY reccommend it. A tried and tested success.
Post a Comment