This is our engagement picture taken in June of 2002 in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada. As I was browsing some of the digital pictures I started thinking about a few of my favorite things. Here they are:
1. Shaune
2. The gospel of Jesus Christ
3. My children
4. Dr. Hitchcock, Dr. Sharma, Dr. Chase, Grant Needham, Deidra, Dr. Ward
5. Brooke
6. The Schwutlers :) (yes, ALL of you :)
7. Chemotherapy, radiation, and the priesthood
8. COOKIE THERAPY!! :)
9. Chocolate after a good work-out :) Or basically anytime...
10. Labor (Seriously)
11. Cooking good food
12. Dreaming of the kitchen table that we will one day buy.
13. Coming up with ways to make a million dollars
14. Running
15. Reading Sarah Hull's daily blogs :)
16. Caden telling me that he loves me
17. Dexter's endless smile
18. Fresh flowers
19. Junk food and "The Office"
20. The smell of Baby Magic Lotion (soft baby scent)
21. Vacuuming
22. Looking at houses that we can't afford
23. Cute glasses from my husband's office :)
24. Going to art shows with Shaune and enjoying the free desserts and sparkling pear water more than the art :)
25. Living in the same town as my family
26. Going on walks with my mom
27. The Golden Girls :)
28. Playing "Remember When..." with Shaune
29. Seeing Shaune alive, and remembering the great miracles that we have seen in our life.
30. Ashley Lake (last, but certainly not least) and all our great memories with the Wallace family out there. Is it summertime yet?
9 comments:
Courtney... I love your favortie things... especially #15!! You're so sweet. What a cute idea for a blog.
I just adore you.
Please just remember me when you are in the General R.S. Presidency. All I ask is for really good seats at General Conference (I'll even take second or third row)... and can you try to hook up a hand shake with the prophet for me? thanks.
Sarah, honestly, I just LOVE your blog. It is like humor therapy for me...I eagerly await the moment both of my children are asleep for naps, and then I sneak off to the computer, and check out your blog for my daily dose of laughter. LOVE LOVE LOVE it :)
Courtney... I feel pressure now!!!!
So fun to hear from you! Of COURSE I remember you, silly! So fun to see your blog and see what you two are up to! And I love your boys! They are darling and have that blonde, I mean white, hair! So fun for you! It's great to see that Shaune is so healthy and that you guys are doing so well. Please keep in touch and I'll keep checking your blog! So fun!
I love you Court! I am so happy that Shaune is healthy and doing well. I will never forget the phone calls from you on your way to chemo. The optimism and happiness in your voice as you traveled an hour each way with your baby. I loved hearing about your favorite things. Can't wait to see you!!!
ps. I love #15 too. I look at that blog first every day.
Summer, we SO have to get together when we come for Vision Expo!! I'll email you my phone number :)
P.S. Sarah, the only pressure that you should feel is "Can Courtney Wallace possibly find a picture to top my collection on "Oh No You Didn't" :) JK :) That blog is hilarious :)
I agree with the first comment about you being in the General R.S. Presidency...it is so true. Court, you are so cute...I love your list of favorite things!
I loved this blog, Courtney! What nice things to think about and we're grateful that Shaune is alive too!
Post a Comment