




These were some of my favorites from the wedding day. I just can't get over how cute all my boys are!! Lately, I have been feeling "defeminized." I find that too many days pass without make-up. I enjoy catching bugs more than painting my toenails. My fancy jewelry is my triathlon watch. Cute cloths are a tee shirt and jeans without holes in them. I play football and use sporting terms that I hardly thought I knew. I enjoy the sound of a helicopter because it means that my little boy will squeal and say, "It's a hocticopter, Mommy!"
Anyways, I have made an effort to get back to being a little more girlie. This dress that I bought at Target.com was a real hit! Thanks, Isaac Mizrahi for being such a great designer...so practical, so feminine (he is probably more feminine than me), and so cheap. This dress was a GREAT buy! Only $24.99, and worth EVERY penny! If they still have it, I totally recommend it!
8 comments:
Court I think you are always cute! You do look very cute in these pics too...very girlie:) I love your boys too...they look so much like you. That sucks about Nat's hubby having a fever on the big day...hope they still had a happy one though...I noticed Nat was willing to still kiss him with that fever...she sacrificed for the sake of some pics...I definitely would have done the same:)
Courtney, you could wear a paper bag and still work it! You are one sassy mother! Your boys are DARLING! Isn't it fun getting excited about trash trucks, rain, watering the flowers, and all the little enjoyments in life? Having kids does that to you.
I can so see you digging in the dirt and finding bugs with your boys. You are so great!
Also, Is there really any other place to shop at other than TARGET? When I have to find a new outfit for something.... Target is the FIRST place I go. Isaac Mizrahi really knows what he's doing. Thanks Issac!
Courtney, you are so gorgeous! Your family is beautiful. I haven't check in for awhile, the kids have grown. Tell them to stop! Keep up the good work. You are such an inspiration to me to try to be a better person. I have a lot of work to do! love ya!
Court...beautiful pics! and tell Nat that she looked amazing! Sad about her hubby being sick...understand about the dressing not getting ready situation :) Since I have been home everyday with Annie and not going to work I make it into sweats and t's daily. I think someone could definitely nominate me for "What Not to Weat"...sad :(
Your boys are so cute! And your just plain hot girl! t-shirts are in! I get excited about the boy stuff too. I am surrounded by endless testosterone (spelling?) so my femininity is definitely lacking. Accept for Sundays. I put on my best dress and get all cute. Then people from church see me during the week and they wonder what happened to the supermodel with the cute cloths and nicely done makeup (yea right!) Its worth the sacrifice though! I couldn't have it any other way. Keep up the good work!
When is vision expo again?
BY the way, your family pic is just as cute as mine? Or is that possible :) Of course it is!
Hi Court your family always looks so beautiful and so do you. Very cute dress. If it makes you feel any better, today was the first day I put makeup on in weeks. If I can get a shower and some clean clothes on I'm doing well. Sophie keeps me very busy :)
Courtney, these pictures are so cute! What a beautiful family! And, my dear, you ARE darling and girlie in my book! :o)
Post a Comment