Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Montana Wonderland
Every year, we go up to Montana to be with the Wallace's, either for Christmas or New Year's. This year was extra special because Sterling (the youngest of the 5 Wallace boys) got home from his mission the day before he came to the cabin! He was serving in Argentina, and speaks Spanish like a native Argentine! It was SO fun to get to catch up with him! We played in the snow alot. Caden loved it. Dexter hated it (see numerous pictures of him crying...definitely a desert boy). It is so beautiful and peaceful at the cabin, this time had to be one of my most favorite visits. I got to spend lots of time getting to know my newest sister-in-law, Linden. She is married to Spencer. What a great girl! I just loved the time I had to talk to her. She comes from a family of 13 children! On our way home, I asked Caden who his favorite cousin was, to which he responded, "Auntie Linden!" What a funny boy :) We found great deals at a local quilting store and kept them busy until 45 minutes after their closing time :) Dexter and Caden got lots of attention from the family which they totally soaked up! One of my most favorite afternoons was spent playing with Caden in the snow. We threw snowballs, ate snow, went tobagoning and on many sled rides looking for Papa (who had a little snow-mobile mishap that required all the boys to go and get him out of :). Everyone returned in one piece, and the only problem was that the visit was not long enough. Luckily, we'll be back soon enough! Thanks, Mom and Dad for a great vacation!! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You are right that Dexter doesn't like the snow. I wish that we could have come too.
Oh Dad and his annual mishap...
Next time.
Trev
What a cool collage you did.
Life is certainly good, isn't it?
how did you do the collage? very cool.
I just made the collage in Picasa 2. It is one of Google's picture programs. I LOVE it! You can edit pictures, crop them, change colors, etc. It is really easy to use as well. Enjoy!
Looks like a fun trip Court! Weird to see snow! I forget that it is winter in other parts of the world :) Your boys are adorable...I get such a kick out of Dex's face in the collage.
What a fun family tradition!
Post a Comment