My cute Grandma Fiala has been in St. George visiting this week. I just LOVE her!! She has such a good sense of humor and is forever special to me. I love the way she always has a "project" to work on. (She is a fabulous quilter/crocheter/knitter). Her hands are always going with knitting needles it seems like. If she isn't knitting, she is reading. My mom is a voracious reader, just like my Grandma.
Today, she treated us girls to lunch at our favorite lunch place, Taco Bell :) Over the last few years, I feel like I have gotten to know Grandma so much more. I feel closer to her than ever before.
I love this picture because I caught her with her big smile :) I love my Grandma's laughter...it is seriously contagious! Every time I get to talk to her on the phone, we have a good laugh about something, and it just makes my day.

2 comments:
Cute pic Court! What is your friend's name that is in a bunco group?? We just started playing so not sure if it will be a match..but so fun if it is!
i love this about her too. after grandpa died and we were all sitting around him it was amazing to me how she could find humor in remembering good times and we could all reminisce and have a good laugh about so many cheerful memories of him.
Post a Comment