Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Jubilee of Tree's

This is our tree in its finished state...quite the project since I am anything BUT Martha Stewart with a degree in Christmas tree decorating. However, it actually sold in the silent auction and all of the proceeds go towards the Jubilee Home in St. George. This is a place where families with sick children can live (for free) while the child is going through treatment (for any life-threatening illness). It is amazing to see how generous locals are to help support such a wonderful cause. We were so happy to be a part of it (even if I stink at tree decorating).
I was in love with this tree--not only did it have a wonderful contemporary feel, but the focus was on the Savior. There were framed pictures of Him throughout the tree. Would've bought this one for sure.
Can you tell what colors I like? This tree was really cool, too. I loved the random huge things...chandelier hanging off the top, the big chocolate glittery balls, the treasure chests...how do they fit all of that onto the tree?? I've got a year to figure it out :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

I think you've got a degree now. The tree is gorgeous! Good work.

wallaceweb said...

Out of the three posted trees, yours is my favorite. Nicely done Court :)