How to make a wish come true:
1. Find a really sweet boy with a rare, life-threatening condition.
2. Figure out what would make him SO HAPPY!
3. Hook up with a cool, wish-granting partner (Jennifer, you rock!).
4. Beg your sweet, techy husband to help you buy the latest and greatest computer "stuff".
5. Beg husband again to come and install this cool get-up at really sweet boys house :)
6. Plan an awesome party with a bazillion pastries, balloons, friends, family, and fun.
7. Reveal cool computer wish to awesome boy
8. Bawl eyes out because of all the good, generous people who have made a wish come true for this sweet boy.
9. Go home and determine to be a better person and to always help other people out...doesn't always have to be a big wish, could just be helping a sweet person pick up their spilled groceries. Just do your part.

11 comments:
I love you. You inspire me. Thank you! This post touched my heart and brought the tears flowing. I want to go make wishes come true now.
Court...you are awesome...thanks for sharing. Being able to be around such a sweet little boy really keeps life in perspective!
THat is so awesome. FYI my house is always open. I am not doing PF CHANGS because there is another 1/2 marathon Jan31 that Jared's office sponcers called LONDONS RUN You should change to that one. It's a really nice course and for a great cause.
What an awesome experience for you (and your family). You are an example to us all. We all seems busy but you are busy helping others. How cool are you!
What in inspiration you are! Thanks for sharing with us. What a great way to get in the Christmas spirit.
You inspire me...I am so lucky to have you as my neighbor!
What a wonderful thing to do. I love seeing your boy(s) with you when you do things like this for others. Children learn to have a servant's heart that way. It's much easier to teach them how to be servants by seeing it in you than it is to tell them how to be servants :).
Court, that is so wonderful. I love that you do the Make A Wish stuff. Probably not as much as the children whose lives you bless, but I feel blessed to know you.
you inspire me!
You get to work with such an awsome foundation! Wishes are wonderful and amazing. They really help a child escape reality... well, at least for a little while.
I want to talk to you sometime about how you became a part of this...it seems amazing. That is so wonderful about that little boy getting his wish. I can only imagine how great it feels to be a part of that.
Post a Comment