Tuesday, December 02, 2008

"Mom, take a picture of me like this!"

Whenever I pull out my camera, I hear, "Mom, take a picture of me like this!" After a sideways glance from me, he adds, "Please," in a syrupy sweet voice :) Caden is so NOT camera shy. He loves to be photographed. This boy is seriously full of life and fun! Immediately after the picture is taken, he runs to my side and asks to see it.
I'm so glad to have a digital camera...it makes capturing all these funny moments possible. Pentax, I love you.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

summer c said...

I need to come to George to fit in with all the sweet, pimped out cow purses! Miss you tons girl!
These pics are too funny! Hunter is always doing that same thing so I couldn't help but laugh....even the poses were similar. and then he always comes over to see how the pic turned out! He is still so cute!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Don't know where to start in my comments! Love all the pictures! Looks like life is treating you well. We're going up to La Verkin in January (dates pending) and we plan to visit Zion Nat'l Park while were there. I love that place so!

Emily said...

Your boys make me laugh. I love seeing pictures of them being silly. I just need to come to St. George to see them and everyone else. I've decided that time is so not my friend.

The Bailey Family said...

Such a cute post! Caden is adorable.