Wow, you really have been a busy girl. But it looks like all fun things (minus the cold). I'm glad you had a blast. It's good to see pictures of your cute family. Love you and miss you.
Hey Courtney!! How are you guys doing? I found your guys blog! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Canada. I hope to keep in touch. Our blog is private so email me and I can add you guys! chelsistarks@gmail.com
what super fun adventures you have been on! are you still training for st. george in october? i am wanting to do a triathlon but i need to get into biking/swimming shape. maybe we could meet up for one this summer???? my sister in law is training for st. george & trying to qualify for boston when she runs it. i'm hoping james wants to spend that weekend in st. george!! i'll see what i can do! anyway, let me know what races you're up to & if you have a good tri recommendation!! by the way, you are pure goodness friend!:)
Sounds & looks DECICIOUS! Those Wallaces must sure know how to have fun!! Well I am going el priveto with my blog, so if you haven't already, drop by & leave me your email. Thanks Sista!!!
4 comments:
Wow, you really have been a busy girl. But it looks like all fun things (minus the cold). I'm glad you had a blast. It's good to see pictures of your cute family. Love you and miss you.
Hey Courtney!! How are you guys doing? I found your guys blog! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Canada. I hope to keep in touch. Our blog is private so email me and I can add you guys! chelsistarks@gmail.com
what super fun adventures you have been on! are you still training for st. george in october? i am wanting to do a triathlon but i need to get into biking/swimming shape. maybe we could meet up for one this summer???? my sister in law is training for st. george & trying to qualify for boston when she runs it. i'm hoping james wants to spend that weekend in st. george!! i'll see what i can do! anyway, let me know what races you're up to & if you have a good tri recommendation!! by the way, you are pure goodness friend!:)
Sounds & looks DECICIOUS! Those Wallaces must sure know how to have fun!!
Well I am going el priveto with my blog, so if you haven't already, drop by & leave me your email. Thanks Sista!!!
Post a Comment