Friday, May 15, 2009
Medicine Hat Adventure Race
My brothers-in-law are pretty cool cats. They entered an Adventure Race, which started at 4am and went until noon. Over the course of those 8 hours, they biked (in the dark) ~12km, canoed for 2.5 hours, trekked/jogged 15 km, and then biked another 12 km. Sounds crazy, right? Yup, it pretty much is. My sister-in-law, Linden, and I decided that we were the paparazzi for this team...we must have snapped like 50 pictures for every move they made. It was SO FUN! They let me tag along for the trek. It rocked. I am hoping to find an adventure race in southern Utah to do. Until then, it's all marathon training for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Courtney - Medicine Hat, Alberta! That's where Grants Mother is from. Her father owned a bicycle shop there for years. I think it is still in existence. New owner though. Ok, I will anxiously await your new dessert creation! love ,
We will have to do it again sometime.
Trev
Post a Comment