After our fun at the museum, we hurried over for an afternoon at The District to catch up with the Uffens girls! Rach, my old college roommate and her daughter, Annie, met us there. It was SSOOO good to see Rach again...its been way too long!
Although I don't have a picture to prove it (so, really, all you bloggers, I don't expect you to believe anything that isn't photographed and published...well, except this), we had a great time strolling the shops, talking about all the things we would love to buy if we could, laughing about our kids, and getting caught up. It was such a treat!! Can't wait to get together again, Rach!! And next time, we are going to get a picture of you and I together to commemorate our visit :)




3 comments:
What cute kids...if I do say so myself! It was SO great to see you! I am so glad we are SOOO close- I have missed you!!!
I just die over Annie's face in this picture!! Can't wait for our next get-together, it was SO fun!!
The kids look like they had a fun time together. How adorable they all are.
Post a Comment