This is my brother, Jason, and my boys...AKA "Big Rick's Fan Club." My brother, Jason, coached my dad for the Huntsman Games, and deserves some credit for Dad's win. I am just wondering why I couldn't take a picture without cutting some part of Jason's body off??
My brother is one of the most loyal people that I know, a wonderful uncle to my boys, and a close friend to me. It is always a treat to get to hang out with him. We love you, Jas!
My brother is one of the most loyal people that I know, a wonderful uncle to my boys, and a close friend to me. It is always a treat to get to hang out with him. We love you, Jas!




1 comment:
Can I submit that picture of Caden with Happy D in his arms to the LDS photo website for an Ensign cover? Just curious...bc I think it should entitled Brotherhood! Caden just has that look on his face of yes I am the big brother and very definite! I love it:} He is such a sweet and perfect big brother for Happy D!Love you!
Post a Comment