Is there anything that you guys can't do?!!! They look awesome!! I'm so sorry we didn't make it to the Love Fest party--it looks like it was a blast! Don't give up on these slacker neighbors of yours.
maybe it's because i used to take baths with mark and the rest of his siblings in our tub in england growing up, but it's the weirdest thing ever to see him all grown up and kissing a girl's face. but great pictures court and shaune! very impressive.
5 comments:
Is there anything that you guys can't do?!!! They look awesome!! I'm so sorry we didn't make it to the Love Fest party--it looks like it was a blast! Don't give up on these slacker neighbors of yours.
I'm dying about the purse story! I have never seen it here so I guess thats a good thing!
Miss ya friend!
Photos look awsome! It was great talking to you a few weeks ago. I wish we lived closer.
Thanks for the photo props. Santa Clara's Optometrist
maybe it's because i used to take baths with mark and the rest of his siblings in our tub in england growing up, but it's the weirdest thing ever to see him all grown up and kissing a girl's face. but great pictures court and shaune! very impressive.
Post a Comment