Sunday, March 01, 2009

Moments that make up eternity

It's moments like this that make it all worth it. Brothers by nature, friends by choice.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

So sweet.

Uffens Family said...

That deserves a large canvas...and prime spot on the wall!!!Perfect shot!

Emily said...

Oh you should frame and put it up in your house! and keep it there forever!

Mama Lee said...

oh court. what a great picture!!!!

wallaceweb said...

Great pictures Court. Your boys are the best :)
--Auntie Erin

MARIE said...

So cute.
Yes, I am going to the Writing party on the 14th. In fact, it's at my house. HAHA - so i basically HAVE to write something. I'm sure I'll get a page in. Feels like homework to me - that's why I haven't started. I'll be expecting a full blown novel from you. ( :

Pollmanns said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SHOT. I AGRE YOU NEED TO HANG IT ON YOUR WALL

Unknown said...

Love it! I hope you blew up that pic for your wall!

Alyssa said...

Priceless.

Jess said...

very cute. that made me have the chills. i am so excited for my kids to be buddies!

The Bailey Family said...

You always take such great pictures, Court!