Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Shaune!


31 can't be too bad when you get a homemade cake like this, huh?? (Thanks, Trenda for the idea!!)
Dexter LOVE LOVE LOVED the icing bag :) He had to take a bath after this...he just slurped that icing down :)
We met Shaune at his office with some surprises, friends, and food for a party :) I took him to a great restaurant for dinner and a hike in Snow Canyon later that night! Thanks Naty and Brett for watching the little boys!!! We couldn't have done it without you!
Happy Birthday, honey! We love you SO much and appreciate all you do for us!!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Meggan said...

That cake is genius! Love it! Good job!

Kim L. said...

SUCH A CUTE IDEA!!!!! I bet he loved it....ALMOST as much as Dexter.\"/

Sarah Hull said...

That cake is fantastic!!! Your boys are darling! Get out of here with those blue blue eyes!!! Too darling!

Valerie said...

Love the cake! You did a great job on it!

Jamey said...

Happy Birthday to Shaune! You are becoming quite an awesome cake decorator! I loved the cupcake cake you did recently too. :-)

Won said...

my, you are becoming quite the cake decorator! they look awesome! and dexter is SO grown-up looking. i can't believe it!

The Bailey Family said...

Hey, Court, I finally got your blog addy from Alyssa, and your blog is so adorable! It helps to have cute subjects, right? Looks like you've been having fun, and like Shaune's birthday was a success. Could you send me your email so I can send you an invite to my (very new) blog? Thanks!
lanceandgeorgia@gmail.com

Trenda said...

I'm glad you liked the cake and made one too! I'll have to let my sis in law know, since she came up with the idea. I like how yours was cross eyed! Too funny!

Uffens Family said...

You are super woman...I think I leave that in every comment I write to you :) but I mean it! If there anything that you don't have a talent in?? You are giving me a complex...That cake is a work of art!! That should be blown up and hung in his office :) Looks like Shaune had an extra happy birthday!

Unknown said...

What a fun cake. You guys are so much fun! Happy birthday.