Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Canada Day (a few days early)

How do you celebrate Canada Day? We celebrated with family, food, a sweatshirt plastered to the wall with a picture of the Canadian flag, and a solo performance by my true love of "O, Canada!" We love this week to celebrate our great countries!! Canada Day is July 1rst and the 4th of July is, uh, July 4th...maybe we should call is America Day or maybe Canadians should call it "1rst of July" :) Anyways, we love this time of year.
Don't mind my beadhead...even though Dexter was the one who has just woken up from a nap, I'm the one with bedhead :) Ironic.
My cutest prego sister, my kiddie-pies, my dad (AKA Big Rick), and Jason chowing down on Shaune's homemade caramel...WOW, SO GOOD! I LOVE getting together with my family. They are such wonderful people! I feel so blessed to be close to them.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so cool that you get along so great with your fam. I hope my kids are like that when they are older. Are you training???

Uffens Family said...

Happy Canada day! and maybe some day Shaune can make that caramel for a visiting friend...I am totally craving now!! Hey what is Nat having??? She looks so cute prego...not fair at all!!!!

Emily said...

Home made caramel. I'm totally impressed. If its not a Wallace family secret I'd love the recipe. Do share!