Still no name for the slings :(. I just need to pick one and go with it. Great pics of you and Nat! I can tell yall are still the same silly sisters, although WOW Nat's tall!
You always inspire me! I have started my "booty camp" as I call it, this summer. And I have been running! Yea, lets get together. We will be gone a lot for the first 2 weeks in july but after that lets get together! Love ya and miss you guys too! The boys love seeing pictures of your little guys on the blog!
Was it hard. i do my first tri in AUG. and am nervous. I am sure i will be getting a sweet view of your back side when we do the marathon. I wish I knew your bro was in Aruba. We totally would've tried to see him. That is so cool. I loved it there. The people were so nice.
yahooo! you are triathlon super models! Way to go! I am jealous you got to do that, but I'm glad you got to do it and have such a great day. I want to do one but NOT pregnant.:) Thanks for posting...you are a super hero and so cool! I know you 2 had the best day doing that race!
You girls are super awesome and supermodels and just super fabulous! One day I want to be like you!! Can't wait to come cheer you on in October. I've got to start working on my signs... I need a few months because they are going to be the best signs there (possibly made out of gold and glitter).
Wow! Look at you two go! That is admirable. I didn't know you were running the marathon, Court! That's fun! I ran it 7 years ago (long time!), and would like to run it again. I guess I'll have to wait until a year when I'm NOT having a baby at that time! Good luck with training! Sorry it's been a while since I've commented on your blog, I lost your address and couldn't get to your blog when I clicked on your name.
11 comments:
Still no name for the slings :(. I just need to pick one and go with it. Great pics of you and Nat! I can tell yall are still the same silly sisters, although WOW Nat's tall!
You always inspire me! I have started my "booty camp" as I call it, this summer. And I have been running!
Yea, lets get together. We will be gone a lot for the first 2 weeks in july but after that lets get together! Love ya and miss you guys too! The boys love seeing pictures of your little guys on the blog!
You are my hero!! That is all I can really say! Totally impressed :)
Go Courtney! That's great. Thanks for sharing your accomplishment:-)
You guys are hilarious! I wish I lived closer to my sisters. Life would be way more fun. Someday...it'll happen again.
Look at those super fit hotties! I wish I could have the energy and drive to get in shape!
Was it hard. i do my first tri in AUG. and am nervous. I am sure i will be getting a sweet view of your back side when we do the marathon. I wish I knew your bro was in Aruba. We totally would've tried to see him. That is so cool. I loved it there. The people were so nice.
yahooo! you are triathlon super models! Way to go! I am jealous you got to do that, but I'm glad you got to do it and have such a great day. I want to do one but NOT pregnant.:) Thanks for posting...you are a super hero and so cool! I know you 2 had the best day doing that race!
You girls are super awesome and supermodels and just super fabulous! One day I want to be like you!!
Can't wait to come cheer you on in October. I've got to start working on my signs... I need a few months because they are going to be the best signs there (possibly made out of gold and glitter).
you both look AMAZING!!!!!!!
Wow! Look at you two go! That is admirable. I didn't know you were running the marathon, Court! That's fun! I ran it 7 years ago (long time!), and would like to run it again. I guess I'll have to wait until a year when I'm NOT having a baby at that time! Good luck with training!
Sorry it's been a while since I've commented on your blog, I lost your address and couldn't get to your blog when I clicked on your name.
Post a Comment