Naty and I did the Utah Summer Games Tri on Saturday...the weather was PERFECT! We honestly had such a blast! Naty is amazing because she is 4 months prego and she still did this! (Don't worry if she WON the gold medal 2 years ago in this event!) She made this SO much fun for me and I feel so blessed to have her as my best friend!
Here we are hamming it up for the cute camera guy (AKA Shaune) :)
Now it is on to marathon training for me and "have a baby" training for Naty :) I will sure miss working out with her for the next few months. She really inspires me to work hard. Not to mention that we ALWAYS have such a great laugh together!!
Our joke the entire tri was that we were really out there to get a tan and have an uninterupted conversation while Shaune watched the boys not to win a medal...as you can tell by my sweet farmer's tan that tan concept is not a bad idea :)




2 comments:
You and Nat are my heroes. I couldn't do a tri at my bestest in-shape time, and Nataly was doing one PREGNANT??? BOY I feel like a slob!
Loved seeing those pictures of you two! I need to come do an event with y'all after Naty's baby - looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment