Do you ever feel like your blog is more like that game "2 Truths and A Lie"? I feel like the pictures of our house are sort of like that game...2 truths and a lie. The truths are those pictures. They weren't photo-shopped, cropped, or edited in any way (although, I did mop the floor before taking the pictures). However, the lie is what you didn't see...the messy garage, the unpacked closet in our room...the extremely disorganized computer desk hiding in the corner....
Anyways, I was just laughing at how my pictures reminded me of that game :)
3 comments:
Lots of space and the place looks beautiful! My grandparents live in LaVerkin, so perhaps we can stop by sometime. It would be great to see everything in person, but who knows when we'll travel up north next.
I love the house. It gives me hope that someday we will get there. I love this post. I always feel that way when I look back on certain posts. Especially the ones where I talk about the kids being so cute. Generally those posts come at the end of a VERY long day and I need to find at least one postive thing. With kids I guess it really isn't that hard to find something funny or cute. They always seem to give a good mix of the good along with the bad. I am happy for you!
I hope you are enjoying your house and the space...it's so nice to spread out finally! So, yes, I am still running, and I'm counting on that run with YOU!!!:) Are you still up for it?:) It's the only thing keeping me going with the running thing.:) Thanks for being my inspiration right now.:)
Post a Comment