Well, on that thought, here is my sweet Baby D. He fell asleep after a long day of no naps right as we were getting ready for Trunk-or-Treat; hence his no-costume attire. However, I had to post these great pictures of him that Shaune took. For Halloween, I'd say that Dexter was "The Cuteness!"

6 comments:
OH Happy D! He is such the cuteness!!!!Honestly Brett loves him as much or more than I do:} Last night he couldn't wait to steal him from my arms:} It was really cute! Yup, we are baby hungry a little big:} Happy D and Caden will have playmates soon:}
Seriously, so cute. Great pictures too! You two make some cute kids!!
It's okay to have BBD. And there is an RX for that........hmmmmmmmmmm? J/K :)
If they make me do one more of those word verification.........whats up with that. I still don't know the point. Do they want to see if I can read?
WOW! what perfect pictures! He is such a doll! I wish you lived closer so I could babysit your little loves. They are too precious for words.
Those eyes are to die for! You have such cute kids!! I love the halloween pics, too! It was 76 degrees here on Halloween so Gage wore his fuzzy bear costume Friday.
Post a Comment