My sweet friend, ex-college roommate, and current Southwest neighbor, Rachel Uffens tagged me a long time ago. So here I go...
6 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me:
1. I have a super-sniffer. I must be one of the most smell-conscious citizens of the United States of America. Since Shaune lost his sense of smell due to cancer, my sense of smell is like quadruply enhanced. What a curse since I have two children in diapers!! :)
2. I currently own 4 (soon to be 5) pairs of super cool glasses from my husband's office :)
3. I write for the local paper. I LOVE writing, and was stoked to get hired on. The weekly articles that I write are nothing special, but it is a fun hobby to get paid for :) While my husband was going to school in California, I wrote for a music review magazine...that was awesome!! We got to go to concerts for free together.
4. My favorite artist is Jeanie Weigel. She is one of my husband's patients, and her current art honestly moves me. I can't even believe that I love someone's art work SO much, but it is beautiful! My goal is to take art classes from her. She is a local artist here in St.George. I started dabbling in art a year ago, and my husband recently put some of my artwork up in his office. That made me feel good :)
5. Making really good food is super important to me. Every night at dinner, I HAVE to enumerate how all of the food groups are represented in my meal. If I could have the food network on ALL the time, I would.
6. I have the BIGGEST crush on....MY HUSBAND! I thought that this feeling would fade after being married for a while, but it hasn't. My heart STILL skips a beat when I see him walk in the door at the end of the day. I didn't know that I could feel so much love for a person. He is SO fun and random sometimes, I just can't help but die over him. I love the way he has to hide for a few days when he gets a new video game. I love the way he throws the boys around and gets them to laugh. I love that we spent one whole night prank calling our friends with the Transformers Movie "Optimus Prime" phone call. I love that he is my companion, eternally. There isn't anyone who I would love to be with forever more than my Shaune.
Now, I tag you, Naty!
10 comments:
Okay, I am laughing because I seriously JUST finished writing my 6 facts and posted it...and then I clicked over to your blog only to see you just did it today too...yay for us procrastinators! haha:) Anyway, I loved reading your facts...they were cute and fun and sweet...and totally you!
Way to go taggers!!! I am glad you did it! So fun to read...Fun facts about you :) Loved reading them! I wish I could say the same about my cooking and homemade meals :)
court, i just love learning more about you. that was really fun. was your artwork up when i was there? i'm dying to see it. is it on-line anywhere? i think you need to get some one here. and i didn't know you wrote for the paper! when did you start doing that? can i read it on-line? please send me the address. love you!
Hehe I will be working on my tag today during this super, duper strenuous day at work! Hey is your fav artist, does she do art shows at the Coyote Gulch? I love you!!!
Who knew a child's game could be so much fun. I loved reading your 6 facts. I think it's neat you write for the local paper. Can I read any of your articles online somewhere?
I loved reading about you. You are the best of the best:) I also would like to read your articles....come on. Out with the website:)
And dang it. I have to do one of those word verifications again. WHAT IS UP?
We totally need to see some of the latest and greatest art work from you! Please stop putting the rest of us to shame. First off, your a super model, second you are a chef, third a writer, fourth an artist and fifth and most important the perfect LDS person, mom, wife and sister. That's it. I am moving to St. George to take life lessons from you.
loved your latest blogs. It was fun to learn new things about you.
I had no idea that you wrote? Who did you write for down here? I love writing!! I'm trying to make a go of writing, but I keep chickening out.
Also, I would love to see some of the art from the person you mentioned.
Lastly, I love your last point about having a crush on your husband. I feel the same way about Aaron. I thought I would get over this "exciting" feeling, but I just don't - I'm even more in love with him than I dreamed possible. It's such a nice feeling knowing we found one another and we're sealed for time and all eternity. Awww.....
Court-I miss you guys already! I feel so bad that I've missed out on so many of our Play Days because of grocery shopping or something else. You should come on Thursday if you can so I can see you again! I love how much you love Shaune!
Yes I was one of the people that Optimus Prime called. He sounded so real. I thought the world was coming to an end.
I didn't know that you wrote for the local paper. That is sweet. You are a good writer, someday you will be writing for a famous magazine or paper.
Post a Comment