This is a view from the living room into the kitchen. The 2 doors on the left are for our pantry, and the other is for our laundry room---YAH for having room to put things!! We've never rented a house before, so the home feels SO spacious compared to apartment living!
Master bedroom
Master bathroom (it feels like a whole other room...SO big!)
There are 2 other bedrooms and a bathroom, but the kids are sleeping in them...so, pictures of those rooms will come. Anyways, We just LOVE this place, and are grateful to be only 10 blocks from Shaune's practice! Now that we have an extra room, we hope that you will come and visit us in St. George! We love it here! :)

8 comments:
Your new place is BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe it's a rental!So glad yall are getting settled in...and don't worry about the "lies". Everybody has messy garages and boxes everywhere when they move!
I am sooo jealous!! I want a house! Heck, I would be happy with my own apartment even! It looks very nice! How fun for you guys! Someday, huh!
Your house is SOOOO nice! You must be having so much fun settling in to a place like that!
I left a comment on your Thanksgiving post too--I never knew you were so into the day after Thanksgiving stores experience!
Ok, your kitchen is beautiful. What an awsome place to cook and bake. I bet you are really excited to start using it. I would be!!!
Thanks, you guys! Lu, yup, it is one of our few family traditions to shop on Black Friday:) I seriously LOVE it! Sounds like it wasn't quite that great for you, but understandably so! Everything is quite different when you are pregnant :)
Yeah! I'm so happy you're getting settled in. It looks beautiful! Wish we could come visit soon! I miss you!
Congrats on the new place! It looks gorgeous! Hope you guys are having a happy holiday season!
Courtney- I love your house. Where are you guys exactly? We are coming down for New Year's will you guys be in town?
Post a Comment