Friday, December 28, 2007
Always picking up what I'm putting down
My Caden never ceases to amaze me! Seriously whether it is helping Grandma do the dishes or memorizing his Taco Bell order, he is always picking up and understanding more things going on around him. Yesterday, my parents kept both boys overnight so that Shaune and I could have a night alone. YAH! What a treat! On my way over to my parents to drop the boys off, I bought Taco Bell for dinner. Dexter was crying. I asked Caden if he thought Dexter was hungry. Caden replied, "Yah." I then asked Caden, "Do you think he is readyto nurse?" To which my Taco Bell loving toddler replied, "No mommy, he wants Taco Bell." Then, I asked Caden what he had ordered from Taco Bell for dinner (checking to see if he remembered). He responded, "A soft burrito, with cream (his favorite ingredient). No onions." Ah yes, that was a proud moment for me as a Taco Bell loving mother...he knows the true fast food order :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment