I mean, really, do I even need words to explain just how much fun this was?? Ugh, out of 156 pictures, NONE were even photoshopable. I am never going to be a good candidate for a job at Kiddie Kandids. Here is the proof.
Court,i'm not gonna lie! you've made me nervous to attempt my 2 boys' x-mas pic. this year...last year we did have to photoshop! they have got sweet t-shirts this year from ON that say "I don't do mistletoe" & "Santa is my homeboy" respectively:) i promise it gets easier even though mine still get in their fair share of naughty moments, but play together quite nicely now! gotta love 'em!
Court those pics are awesome!!! It is funny how you think they are a disaster, when I think your boys are cute even when both are not showing the Crest smile you probably wanted:} They seemed busy displaying their little characters, which are adorable:} P.s. is Dexter eating cheese? Love you:}
Val, I am LOVING that idea!!! Excellent way to turn my horrible experience into usable, unique Christmas Card material...ever consider consulting for idiot's like me??
I really hate trying to get family/christmas pictures with children! We tried it on Saturday and Ambree was crying so much and she very rarely cries! Some turned out ok, but not what I was hoping for! Sorry to see you didn't have any better luck!
7 comments:
Oh, I can so relate to this. I got a really good laugh out of it if that makes you feel any better.
Court,i'm not gonna lie! you've made me nervous to attempt my 2 boys' x-mas pic. this year...last year we did have to photoshop! they have got sweet t-shirts this year from ON that say "I don't do mistletoe" & "Santa is my homeboy" respectively:) i promise it gets easier even though mine still get in their fair share of naughty moments, but play together quite nicely now! gotta love 'em!
I love that my sister left a message before me :) Your boys are so funny...sort of makes me excited for 2...then I will have more exciting blogs :)
And I thought taking Sophia's picture was hard... You could always title you Christmas card "You'd better not pout, You'd better not cry." :)
Court those pics are awesome!!! It is funny how you think they are a disaster, when I think your boys are cute even when both are not showing the Crest smile you probably wanted:} They seemed busy displaying their little characters, which are adorable:} P.s. is Dexter eating cheese? Love you:}
Val, I am LOVING that idea!!! Excellent way to turn my horrible experience into usable, unique Christmas Card material...ever consider consulting for idiot's like me??
I really hate trying to get family/christmas pictures with children! We tried it on Saturday and Ambree was crying so much and she very rarely cries! Some turned out ok, but not what I was hoping for! Sorry to see you didn't have any better luck!
Post a Comment